New Display Port to HDMI Male Female Adapter Converter Display Port DP to HDMI
- DP-M to HDMI-F Adapter
- Connect your Display Port using HDMI cables to your existing HDMI devices
- This cable has the ability to deliver high definition digital audio and video to the display in packet data format, allowing selective screen area updates and provides power saving features required for notebook application.
- One single cable for AV application thus reduces cost on both the PC side as well as the display side.
- Plug and play feature makes it very user friendly
- Display Port v1.1 Compliant
- Enable high quality optional digital audio transmissions
- Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
- Support greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) resolution at 24 bit color depths
- VESA and CEA standards
- Hot plug and un-plug detection as well as link status – failure detection
- Support reduced bandwidth transmission via direct drive over a 15 meter cable
- Supports a minimum of 1080P resolution at 24bpp, 50/60 Hz at 15 meters
- Support conversation from Display Port signal to DVI signal
- Supports Display Port connector 20 pin
- 8 bit & 10 bit deep color
- Video bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
- 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel
- One lane, one direction, 4 line connection
- Connectors: Display Port Male to HDMI Female
- NOTE: Even though HDMI cables support Hot Plug Detection, improper usage might result in resetting / restarting both devices, or even may cause damage to the devices.
- We do not suggest Hot Plug action for any HDMI cables. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables.